We’re happy to announce Submishmash 2.0 is officially out the door. This wouldn’t have been possible without all the pointed and nuanced feedback you get when you have a 1000s of writers, journalist, and editors using the applications.
So, there’s a new interface. It’s blue and clean and hopefully “sexy” (see last post) like all good software should be.
For the most part, there’s no new or removed functionality, but we’d like to point out a few small changes:
1) The export functions have been moved up into the small ‘gear’ icon in the upper right-hand corner of the main submissions list.
3) The View page now opens like a module window. The ‘Full Screen” functionality is missing, but will be back shortly.
Also, in the options menu (little gear in the left-hand corner), you can do the following:
1) Download the original document
2) View a PDF outside the system (will open in your default PDF view or within the browser if you have Acrobat Reader installed in the browser)
3) Change a submissions category. This is often used if a submission came into the wrong genre
4) Delete a Submission (If the status is anything but ‘in-progress’)
5) Archive a Submission
Thanks. Don’t hesitate with questions or suggestions.
Categories: Publishing Industry